Introducing the first of its kind vital signs monitor. The CRADLE VSA by Microlife is the first device validated in pregnant women and for use in lower resource settings.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping quotes around the world.
- Handheld semi-automatic device to measure vital signs
- Replaces need for blood pressure cuff + stethoscope for those with minimal medical training
- Traffic signal warnings for SHOCK and high blood pressure (red, yellow, green) so that anyone can use it
- Identifies shock after hemorrhage and high blood pressure due to eclampsia (2 leading causes of maternal death)
- Utlra low cost and very rugged (can be used 20,000 times)
- A/A grade according to the BHS grading criteria (only blood pressure cuff designated accurate
- Tested extensively in clinical trials (larger trial ongoing in ten countries now)
- Meets WHO guidelines for use in low resource settings
- Fulfills the standard required by the ANSI/AAMI/ISO protocol.